General Camping & RV Info
Your 3-Day GA Pass includes camping for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. If you’d like to camp at the park on Thursday night as well, you will have to purchase a Thursday Pre-Party pass IN ADDITION to your 3-day pass. Thursday night campers definitely score the best camping spots, and there will be tons of great music and fun if you want to start partying early!
General parking will need to be purchased per car upon entrance to the park (VIPs get a special parking area). NO VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED ON THE CAMPGROUNDS, unless you get an RV spot. As long as you pay to park your car in the parking lot and have a parking pass you can come and go as you please. If you lose your parking pass or wristbands you will have to pay again (no exceptions). If you buy an RV spot, you must keep your RV in the park until the event is over. You will NOT be allowed to come and go with your RV. If you have an RV spot and you want to leave, you may leave but not return without paying again if there is still space available.
Camping Rules & Regulations
For the safety everyone attending Summer Camp Music Festival, we ask that everyone follow this short list of rules and regulations.
- No pets allowed.
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the grounds; there will be alcoholic beverages available in the vending areas.
- No campfires will be allowed, though there will be a fire pit. The fire pit will be controlled and we ask that everyone stay at least 5 feet from it.
- Vending will only be allowed by registered vendors in the designated vending areas.
- No outside food or beverage will be allowed in the main stage areas.
- Please do not set up your tent in the roadways.
- Please place all trash in the nearest trash bin, no littering.
- No Vehicles in Forest Area.
- Have a great time!
- Campfires or open flame
- Guns or weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Outside alcohol
- Fire Lanterns / Chinese Sky Fire Lanterns / Sky Candles / Fire Balloons
- Bad attitudes