Your Guide to the Summer Camp Music Festival RV Park
• There will be designated RV only parking areas in the campground for electric and nonelectric (primitive) spots.
• All electric and primitive spots will be sold in advance.
• Any remaining spots will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis at the gate.
• All RVs attending Summer Camp will be required to park in these areas.
• One RV pass will be required for each RV.
• No outside Alcoholic Beverages of any kind may be brought into the Festival and/or Camping grounds.
• Violators may be asked to leave (without any refund) and prohibited beverages will be confiscated.
• Prior to entry on grounds, all campers agree to a search of their vehicles, backpacks, coolers, etc. There will be alcoholic beverages available to purchase inside the festival and camping area.
• No pets may be brought into the Festival and/or Camping grounds. Violators will be asked to leave (without any refund).
• ALL VEHICLES ENTERING THE RV PARKING LOTS WILL BE SEARCHED FOR NON-PERMISSIBLE ITEMS!
RV PARKING AREA / RV PARKING PASSES – (Buses included)
• An RV is defined as any vehicle larger either in length, width or height than a normal sixteen (16) passenger van. All over-sized vehicles, campers that are towed and buses are considered RV’s. However a non-electric RV area has been created for the Van/Camper/Truck patrons as well.
• Once an RV is parked in a designated space, it cannot move to another space. If you leave you will surrender your RV pass and will have to pay to re-enter.
• If you have a tow vehicle you will be allowed to drop your trailer and take your tow vehicle outside to park, you will only be allowed to make one return trip inside the gate for the purpose of hooking up your RV to leave the park at the end of the weekend.
• There are 2 types of electric spots, 25×16 feet and 40×16 feet. Tents can be set up if they are within this space. Any slides or awnings must fit within the designated space as well.
• RV Parking Passes will be allowed to enter the gate Thursday when the main gates open, no sooner, with a PRE-PARTY pass.
• RV’s will be allowed to enter until midnight each night and will reopen first thing in the morning (this is for the safety of all festival goers).
• Everyone in an RV must possess a regular festival ticket to enter. Each RV will only need one RV pass to enter. There will be a special RV pass required for each RV to enter the festival grounds.
• If you purchase VIP tickets and have an RV you will still need to purchase and RV spot.
• Sorry no water hookups are available so fill up before you enter, you cannot fill up your water in the park.
• Under no circumstances will an RV be permitted to enter the festival grounds without a pass.
• The Pass shall be placed in your windshield. There will be ABSOLUTELY NO REISSUES for lost or stolen passes! Do not let anyone borrow your pass, you will forfeit your spot.
• No personal motorized vehicles will be permitted. This includes but is not limited to: golf carts, ATV’s motor scooters, and powered skateboards. For safety reasons any form of transportation that would carry you faster than a walking pace will not be allowed. This applies to all areas- camping, parking and the concert venue.
Summer Camp Music Festival reserves the right to change or modify any of the above at any time!!