RV/CAR CAMPING SPOT DETAILS:
- Most vehicle types are allowed
- You will need one RV Camping Spot ticket per vehicle (NOT per person)
- You are allowed to set up tents within your designated camping spot next to your vehicle
- Please stay within your designated spot and be courteous to your neighbors
- All Electric RV Camping Spots are allotted 20 amp service
- For all GA RV Camping Spots, Each individual in the vehicle must possess a 3-Day GA Pass
- For all GA RV Camping Spots, If entering the festival on Thursday, Each individual in the vehicle must possess both a both a 3-Day GA Pass and Thursday Pre-Party Pass
- For all VIP RV Camping Spots, Each individual in the vehicle must possess both a 3-Day GA Pass and VIP Upgrade
- Please review the RV GUIDELINES
Please note that admission to the festival is NOT including with the Camping Spot ticket.
One Camping Spot ticket is needed per vehicle.
For GA Camping Spots, each individual in the camping spot must possess a 3-Day GA Pass (and a Pre-Party Pass if arriving on Thursday).
For VIP Camping Spots, each individual in the camping spot must possess a 3-Day GA Pass & a VIP Upgrade.
Please refer to the FESTIVAL MAP for the locations of the RV Camping Areas inside the festival grounds where you will have your own designated camping spot. Please note that purchasing an RV/CAR Camping Spot ticket is the only way of camping inside the festival grounds directly next to your vehicle. All other parking is outside of the festival grounds.