General Camping & RV Info
Your 3-Day GA Pass includes camping for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. If you’d like to camp at the park on Thursday night, you need to purchase a Thursday Pre-Party pass IN ADDITION to your 3-day pass. Thursday night campers definitely score the best camping spots, and there will be tons of great music and fun if you want to start partying early!
A general parking pass will need to be purchased per car upon entrance to the park (VIPs get a special parking area). NO VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED ON THE CAMPGROUNDS, unless you get an RV spot. As long as you pay to park your car in the parking lot and have a parking pass you can come and go as you please. If you lose your parking pass or wristband you will have to pay again (no exceptions). If you buy an RV spot, you must keep your RV in the park until the event is over. You will NOT be allowed to come and go with your RV. If you have an RV spot and you want to leave, you may leave but not return without paying again if there is still space available.
Find out more about parking your RV at Summer Camp HERE.
Camping Rules & Regulations
For the safety of everyone attending Summer Camp Music Festival, we ask that everyone follow this short list of rules and regulations.
- No pets allowed.
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the grounds; there will be alcoholic beverages available in the vending areas and the Summer Camp General Store.
- No campfires will be allowed, though there will be a fire pit. The fire pit will be controlled and we ask that everyone stay at least 5 feet from the fire pit at all times.
- Vending will only be allowed by registered vendors in the designated vending areas. unregistered vending will not be tolerated.
- No outside food or beverage will be allowed in the main stage concert area.
- Please do not set up your tent in the roadways.
- Please place all waste/compost/recycling in the nearest waste/compost/recycling station, no littering.
- No vehicles in forested camping area.
- No lasers pointers, drones, weapons, contraband or other banned items allowed in festival site (see below for complete list of banned items).
- Have a great time and be kind to your neighbors!
- Park closes on Monday, May 27th at 12PM CST.
- Campfires or open flame
- Guns or weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Outside alcohol
- Laser pointers
- Fire Lanterns / Chinese Sky Fire Lanterns / Sky Candles / Fire Balloons
- Bad attitudes
As inclement weather or other natural phenomenon can sometimes cause an interruption to festival activities, please be aware of the weather and seek shelter as needed. The continued sounding of emergency sirens is a call for evacuation. Gather only your essential items and begin to head to your vehicle. Follow the directions of all security and public safety officials. When evacuating, proceed to the nearest evacuation exit as directed by the parking officials, listed below. The park will reopen as soon as it is determined safe to reopen. Live stage performances will begin again as soon as it is safe and feasible to do so. For up to the minute news follow us on twitter @SummerCampFest, Facebook at facebook.com/summercampmusicfestival or visit SummerCampFestival.com. We will also be notifying local radio stations in the hope that they will relay the information on air.
1. IVC High School 1300 Sycamore Street, Chillicothe, IL Turn left onto IL-29 N/4th Street go 1.1 miles to Stop light..Turn left onto E. Cloverdale Road go 0.4 miles. Take the 1st right onto N. Bradley Ave. go 0.5 miles. Turn left onto W. Sycamore Street go 0.1 miles your destination will be on the left.
2. Chillicothe Elementary Center 914 W. Truitt Street ,Chillicothe, IL Turn left onto IL-29 N/4th Street go 2.1 miles. Turn left on W Truitt Ave for 0.5 miles your destination will be on the left.
3. South School 616 W. Hickory Street, Chillicothe, IL Turn left onto IL-29 N/4th Street go 1.4 miles. Turn left onto W. Hickory Street go 0.2 miles and your destination will be on your left.
4. Mossville School 12207 N. Old Galena Road, Mossville, IL Turn right onto IL-29N/4th Street continue to follow IL-29S for 5.4 miles. Turn right onto N. Old Galena Road, your destination will be on the left.
Lost and Found
Can be found at the SE corner of the Soulshine Tent. Open 9am-9pm Thur-Sun. 8am-12pm Monday