Volunteers at Summer Camp Music Festival play a vital role in the success of our event, and it would not be possible without them! Are YOU interested in earning a 3-Day GA Pass and Thursday Pre-Party Ticket to Summer Camp 2015 in exchange for your time? Sign up below for more information!
Thank you to everyone who volunteered in 2015! Applications for 2016 will be open towards the end of this year.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO VOLUNTEER AT SUMMER CAMP
1) Choose which team you would like to join.
General Volunteers assist with the basic operations of the festival including…
- Box Office
- Wristband check
- General Store, Bar help and more
Green Team supports all aspects of…
- Recycling, composting
- Sorting post disposed recycling and compost
- Other greening initiatives during the festival
Soulshine Ambassadors promote social and ecological stewardship…
- Promote sustainability, acts of greenness
- Encourage Nonprofit participation
- Support and promote Soulshine Schedule
- Please read this info sheet before applying as a Soulshine Ambassador.
2) Purchase Deposit Ticket for chosen team.
You will NOT be able to fill out an application for volunteering without purchasing your Deposit Ticket first.
Deposits can be purchased HERE.
3) Fill out application for chosen team.
Once you purchase a deposit ticket, you receive a link and password to the matching application. This comes AT THE END of your ticket purchase, or in the ticket confirmation email.
4) You’re accepted!
If you have purchased a deposit and submitted an application, you’re all set! If the application is correctly filled out, you are automatically accepted. If we find any errors in the application, you will be notified via email.
At this point, volunteer managers will correspond with confirmed volunteers via email regarding scheduling, arrival and all other info necessary to complete your hours.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
PLEASE read the FAQ page for any questions you may have. They are most definitely answered here!
What you receive in exchange for hours worked
- a 3 Day Pass and
- Thursday Pre-Party Ticket in exchange for their hours worked.
- VIP upgrades, Late Night tickets, RV passes and all other tickets must be purchased on TOP of your deposit.
- If you cancel prior to March 2nd, you may receive a 100% refund of your deposit.
- If you cancel prior to April 17th, you may receive a 50% refund of your deposit.
- If you cancel after April 17th, you may not receive your deposit in refund.
- If you sign up to volunteer after April 17th, your deposit is only refundable by completing your volunteer hours.
Summer Camp’s 2015 Street Team is now closed!
- If you have questions regarding the street team, please email email@example.com