Make A Difference at Summer Camp is a space for collective consciousness. We invite you to come increase your social and environmental awareness by exploring everything Make A Difference has to offer.
Learn about the work of different nonprofit organizations. Hear inspiring stories of how artists and activists are taking steps towards positive change and getting involved in our workshops. Participate in activities, such as yoga, hooping, the Make a Difference Raffle. And, relax in the Soulshine Tent to acoustic sets performed by some of your favorite bands.
With activities around the clock, Make A Difference will provide you with an eye opening, and maybe even transforming, experience.
TOP 10 WAYS T0 MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT SUMMER CAMP:
10. Check out a nonprofit and learn something new.
9. Recycle and compost your waste properly.
8. Bring a reusable water bottle.
7. Participate in the MAKE A DIFFERENCE RAFFLE.
6. Participate in the Treasure Hunt (see below).
5. Clean up your cigarette butts, or someone else’s.
4. Clean up any trash you see lying around the beautiful grounds.
3. Participate in a Drive to Make a Difference.
2. Join in on a recycled or environmental art project.
1. Spread the word to Make a Difference!
The MAKE A DIFFERENCE Treasure Hunt:
The Treasure Hunt is a fun way to see all of what the Make a Difference Area at Summer Camp has to offer, and earn an amazing prize ONLY offered to people who participate! This year’s prize is a very special concert with Everyone Orchestra, but sure to be a good one! Partake in exciting hands-on workshops, learn about a Nonprofit organization, assist in sustainable art projects, and more! Complete a variety of these fun and meaningful tasks to earn your prize, and make your experience at Summer Camp more rewarding.
Make sure to check the back page of your program for your Treasure Hunt Card
Whether it’s taking a positive action or making a lifestyle change, hear how our Campers and Artists are working to Make a Difference.