CIT Alex

Alex Diciaula

More about Alex

I was thrust into the live music scene at a very young age when my parents brought me along to Summerfest as an impressionable child. I loved what I experienced and have been going to concerts ever since. Hailing from Brookfield, Wisconsin, Summerfest is just a short drive and I’ve gone to every one since I can remember, as well as other concerts all throughout the Midwest (and also California last summer) – the top three bands I’ve seen the most are Umphrey’s McGee, Roster McCabe, and Phish, respectively.

I currently live in La Crosse, Wisconsin, where I also play basketball at Viterbo University.  am majoring in Sociology with a double minor in psychology and sport leadership, with graduate school intentions for Sports Psychology. So clearly I’m all about critical thinking and how your thoughts and intentions impact your life. I’m all about the positivity and good times!

This will be my first Summer Camp (and my first camping festival) and I’m thrilled to share my new adventures with you all!

Read all blog posts by Alex

Check out the CIT Video Blog