Camp Counselor Program
We like to think we offer adults the same break from life that we used to experience as a kid going off to Summer Camp. But we realized we were missing something: the Camp Counselor to guide you through your Summer Camp experience. Two years ago, we filled the position of Summer Camp Counselor for the very first time. Our winner, Nick Stock, had a once in a lifetime experience that you can learn more about by checking out his profile, photos, and blog. And then last year, Maria Iriart earned the title and guided us through one of our most epic years to date.
The Summer Camp Counselor is literally the coolest job at the festival. The selected candidate will receive a one of a kind Summer Camp experience including:
• Two 3-day passes
• Two Pre-Party passes
• An All Access Backstage Pass*
• Two sets of tickets to all late night shows
• VIP camping
• Twelve cold and delicious 312 beers EVERY DAY at the festival
• A private acoustic show at your campsite by a Summer Camp artist (check out a video from the 2011 special performance here)
• A Summer Camp poster signed by your favorite Summer Camp artist**
• Two Summer Camp t-shirts
• Two Summer Camp bandanas
• On-stage viewing for three sets of YOUR CHOICE**
• An interview with a Summer Camp artist
• The chance to introduce moe.’s first set kicking off the festival
• AND a Flip video camera to record the entire experience!
In exchange for landing the Camp Counselor title, you will be required to provide:
• At least three daily video blog entries (WHILE AT THE FEST) talking about what happened that day and what the experience has been like so far. (12 video entries total)
• At least 100 photos of the entire experience highlighting key moments (to be collected both during and after the festival).
• A written blog entry PRIOR to the festival discussing what you’re most excited for, written entries for each day at the festival, and a written blog entry FOLLOWING the festival discussing the experience as a whole. (6 written blog entries total)
• Also all Camp Counselor applicants must be 21 or older.
And if you don’t earn the top spot of Camp Counselor, we also select some of our top applicants to be CITs or Counselors in Training. All of the CITs also blog for the festival, and get a Deluxe VIP experience at the festival. You can learn more about the our Camp Counselors Nick and Maria, and our CITS: Abby, Dave, Jason, Marisa, Tiffany, Jeff, and Jon to get a sense of what we’re looking for.
If you think you have what it takes, and are up to the challenge, apply for the 2013 Camp Counselor Program now!
*Subject to same limitations as Rockstar VIP Package
**Subject to artist permission (some artists may not approve in which case you must select another artist).