I am extremely honored to be a Counselor in Training and I have all of the fans of Summer Camp to thank for that. I am so grateful for all of you and I can’t wait to party down Memorial Day Weekend with some of the coolest people
in the world. For my first blog, I was asked to share what why I am excited for Summer Camp, so I decided to make a top ten list. Here it is!!! Woohoo!
10. It is Courtney’s (my Summer Camp date) birthday on Friday and I’m
excited I get to celebrate with her at Summer Camp!
9. The Thursday night pre-party
8. Participate in some of the workshops and learn something new
7. Late night shows
6. I love meeting new people and making new friends. I know I’ll make some
life time friends with this group
5. Huey Lewis!!! He is one of my all time favorites and I can’t wait to
rock out to the *I Want a New Drug!*
4. To kick butt on the Blue Team for field day
3. The music
2. Learn all about all of the cool things Summer Camp does to be more green
1. I’ve never been to Summer Camp and I can’t wait to experience it
Seriously! How lucky are we to attend the most fabulous, rockin, special camp in the world.
See you there!!!!
Summer Camp Counselor In Training (CIT)